Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 19, 2013

We have a dot....

After I had the pains last week, they did an ultrasound and sent me home with no pictures and orders to come back on Friday for another scan.  I was 5 weeks 5 days when this was taken and the doctor said I was measuring right on track although no heartbeat was visible yet.  He assured me not to worry because everything looks good.  Easier said than done!  We have another appointment tomorrow morning to check for a heartbeat and we'll be 6 weeks 5 days so we're keep our fingers crossed.  This is going to be such a nerve-wracking couple months but I know this is in the Lords hands and we continue to pray for this little one daily.  Hope to update with good news tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for good news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for us both! Tomorrow is a big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first ultrasound with the twins was at 6w0d and they both measured well but neither had heartbeats. I went back 5 days later at 6w5d and both had heartbeats at 120 & 124 bpm! Prayed the same for you tomorrow - (Hugs)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Wondering how the ultrasound went yesterday! I hope everything is okay. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you guys today and praying for your little one.

    ReplyDelete