Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Well, we see how well that worked...

So I wrote back in July that I would keep up with this blogging thing and we see how well I did with that! As soon as I wrote that first post, I questioned how my husband would feel about me airing our business on the Internet. As I've been blindly feeling my way through the challenges of the past couple months, I've realized that no one needs to know who we are and this is therapeutic for me. And Lord knows, I need all the help I can get!

So I've decided to keep up with this, or at least try, because things are about to get pretty exciting for us soon! At least I'm praying for some excitement! I feel like this will be a good way to tell our story so that, hopefully, we can help other couples going through the same or similar situations. I've found so much strength and inspiration in the blogs about infertility that I've followed and I'm hoping that mine will offer some inspiration to someone else and if not, at least some information.

So this is the first day of the new blog...I swear! I'll need a place to keep my thoughts and feelings straight and preserve our fairytale for posterity! This is the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment