Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prayer bubble...

So we had an event tonight for the local business association and we invited two of our pastors and my in-laws pastor and his wife to come with us.  Since we'll be leaving for VA tomorrow for the transfer, we asked if we could all take a minute and have them pray with us before we left.  Standing there, holding hands in a circle outside all the commotion of this event were my in-laws, two of our pastors, their pastor and his wife and DH and I.  Our pastor started off and each of them chimed in with there personal prayer for us. 

I told DH on the way home that I feel like we're in a prayer bubble.  We have so many wonderful people praying for us and for these babies that I feel protected from any disappointment and negativity.  There will be people actually on their knees for us on Thursday morning and that means more to us than I can express in words! 

We're starting to dream about names and nursery ideas.  Maybe it's too soon, but I've been praying that God's will be done and if for some reason His will isn't the same as my will, I pray for peace to accept that He has another plan for us and will show us what that is.  I'm still keeping Luke 1:37 close to my heart!


P.S.-My in-laws pastor informed me tonight that he'll be praying for triplets!  I told him to bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment