Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Transfer day....

We're here!!!  Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well so I decided to get up early and get ready and blog for a bit while DH is getting ready.  The clinic called yesterday on our way down here and told us that the case before us was cancelled and that they'd bumped us up to 9:00.  Works well for me!  Thank God they didn't try to make it in the afternoon!  I never would have made it all day.

I'm excited, but not really nervous.  I'm wondering if that's normal?  I'm still just floating along in my prayer bubble right now.  There are so many people pulling for us that I feel sheltered from that negativity and hopefully not being stressed about it is good for the babies. 

Speaking of babies, our little furbabies are staying with my parents while we're down here and I miss them terribly.  It's weird how you miss the little things....patter of feet on the hardwood floor, someone to greet you when you get home, someone to stare at you while you're eating!  I know they're having a blast with their grandparents, but I hope they're not getting spoiled too much!

Well, I'm signing off here so I can finish getting ready and wake DH up.  I think I said it in the last post because I wasn't anticipating being able to blog this morning, but "Next time you hear from me I'll be PUPO!!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula, I'm SO SO SO excited for you!!! Been praying non-stop for you and will continue to do so :) I can't wait to hear about your day and all that goes on!

    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
    - Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete